Green Hearts - case of 36
Have You Faced Tragedy?
Everyone experiences pain. It is the common ground on which all humanity stands. Inspired by the sudden death of Jeff Bumgardner’s ten-year-old daughter, Ella, who loved “green hearts,” Green Hearts: God’s Goodness in the Worst of Times presents some of the most tragic and painful situations of life and answers the hard question of why from a Christian perspective.
In addition to real-life stories of God’s goodness in the worst of times, topics include:
- Understanding and dealing with grief
- Questioning God during difficult times
- Helping someone who is grieving
- Surprising things God does during tragedy
- Answering the problem of pain, evil, and suffering
- Forgiving a person who has hurt you
36 per case
Buy your individual copies at Amazon:
Return to Auxano Press for deep discounts by the case for your group: