Good Questions Have Groups Talking - Core Convictions - case of 24
13 ready-to-use lessons providing on the Core Convictions of the Christian Faith. Each lesson consists of 20 or so ready-to-use questions that get groups talking. Answers are provided in the form of quotes from respected authors such as Ken Hemphill, Max Lucado and Beth Moore. These lessons will save you time as well as provide deep insights from some of the great writers and thinkers from today and generations past. I also include quotes from the same commentaries that your pastor uses in sermon preparation. Ultimately, the goal is to create conversations that change lives.
Note: Corresponds with Ken Hemphill’s Core Convictions
Individual copies available on Amazon.
Also available on a subscription basis here.
Your lesson helps from The Good Questions are the best resource I have found for helping me in the Sunday School class. They save time preparation time, and the questions often change the course of discussion in the classroom.
David Ashcraft Adults (Open Enrollment)
Bethlehem Baptist Church
These lessons really get the conversation going. These lessons nearly always provide insight I would never have seen.
The ease of the lessons helps build your confidence so you can do the Wow!
Randle Smith Mcfarland
Hill Baptist Church
age 50 and up
If you liked sitting in class listening to a boring professor go on forever and you think your Sunday School students enjoy that too, then these lessons aren’t for you! On the other hand, if you enjoy leading a lively discussion about a particular passage of scripture, these lessons will prompt your class to think and then ask great questions. The resulting discussions are honest and from the heart.
The Together Class
Thomas Road Baptist Church
Key Benefits of Good Questions Have Groups Talking:
- Each lesson consists of about 20 ready-to-use questions.
- Saves you time in preparation.
- Get groups thinking and talking.
- Answers from well known commentators and writers such as John MacArthur, Beth Moore, John Piper and many more.
- Great stories and illustrations in every lesson.
- Good Questions make it easier to recruit teachers. If you can read 20 questions, you can lead a Bible Study.
- Correspond with three of Lifeway’s outlines. Can be used supplementally or stand alone. (Usually used supplementally.)
- Suitable for home groups or Sunday School classes.